Disclaimer: An extra $500 a month is just an example amount. There is no guarantee that anybody will earn any money at all. The amount you earn will vary and relies on many different factors. You could earn way less than $500 in any given month and you could earn way more than $500 in a month.
Be purposeful with your extra monthly earnings
I’m sure if you were able to make an EXTRA $500 a month – it wouldn’t be difficult to find ways to spend it. The thing is… it’s good to be purposeful with your money. I’ve found that there are many advantages to having a specific purpose in mind when it comes to setting goals and making plans for how you spend your money. This is especially true if you are side-hustling and trying to create extra income on the side.
Creating an extra $500 a month, or even $500 a week, just to add to your regular budget is hardly purposeful at all. If you tie your extra earnings to a specific spending goal – you are far more likely to hit your earning goals! I encourage you to try this yourself for a few months! Pick one of the items we’ve listed below for what to do with EXTRA monthly income, or come up with something of your own, and dedicate your extra earnings just for that purpose. Check out some of our suggestions below…
Make an extra $500 a month for one of these purposes…
- Pay your monthly car payment
- Save to pay cash for a car
- Pay off student loans
- Save for your children’s college funds
- Pay off credit card debt
- Pay cash for things so you don’t get into credit card debt
- Pay your rent
- Pay extra on your mortgage
- Pay for home improvements
- Put extra towards your retirement savings each month
- Save for a really nice vacation each year
- Pay for a gym membership
- Spoil yourself with whatever you desire
- Use it for your ‘go out to eat’ fund
- Buy clothes or shoes that you don’t really ‘need’
- Buy nice school clothes for your kids
- Spend extra money on your favorite hobbies
- Spend on concerts or sporting events
- Pay it forward – buy an online training course for somebody else
- Give to your favorite local charities
- Give to a person or family in need
- Give extravagantly large tips to hard-working service professionals (waitresses, etc.)
- Random acts of kindness – pay for the car behind you in the drive-thru
- Random acts of kindness – pay for somebody’s groceries at the store
- Random acts of kindness – pay for somebody’s gas at a gas station
Can you really earn an extra $500 a month with a blog?
If you can build an audience and get traffic to your blog – you can absolutely make an extra $500 a month! Making money on your blog as an Amazon affiliate is one of the easiest ways to get started. Right now affiliate marketing is exploding and there is more opportunity ever.
You may or may not earn $500 a month just from promoting Amazon products. It totally depends on how much traffic you are able to get to your blog and what kind of content you produce. Some blogs earn far less than $500 a month and some earn quite a bit more!
Here at AmaLinks Pro – we don’t teach ‘blogging’ or SEO or how to get traffic to your blog. There is a multitude of other resources around the interwebs that are great at that. We just offer the very best WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliates. We make life easier for Amazon affiliates and we do happen to know a thing or two about how to earn more as an Amazon affiliate! We put together a nice little training series called Level Up. It’s 100% FREE and delivered by email. All you have to do is signup and you’ll get your first email within moments!