AmaLinks Pro® works with or without the Amazon API.
Use plain text & image links, custom call-to-action buttons, stunning product showcases, and beautiful responsive product comparison tables to captivate your visitors.
You want to earn the highest commissions possible. One of the best ways to do this is to increase site interaction which leads to higher click-through rates. Product Showcase Boxes are a great way to get your visitor’s attention and direct their eyes to your affiliate links & buttons.
(Each Showcase is Fully Configurable)
(All Text & Images are Editable)
– Images are pulled directly from the API keeping you in full compliance. You can choose form any image and size available in the API data. Images are not stored on your server which is mandatory to keep you in full compliance.
– If the product is available on Amazon Prime – we display a tag to make your visitors aware and more likely to buy. We display a custom ‘Prime eligible’ text-based tag because it is a violation of the Amazon Associates Operating Agreement to use the actual Prime logo on your website. (Most other popular Amazon plugins put you at risk by displaying the Prime logo)
– The product title is pulled automatically from the API. We give you the ability to edit it to make it say whatever you want. Often times – Amazon product titles are outrageously long and contain information that doesn’t need to be in the product title itself.
– Like everything else in the showcase, the features are pulled directly from the product features listed in the API. We display them in a bullet-list format (with checkmarks) and give you the ability to edit and customize these to say whatever you want.
– This disclaimer displays the date and time that the API call was made. This disclaimer is essential for compliance with Amazon Policies if you are displaying pricing information or images pulled from the Amazon API.
– Amazon prices must be accurate to be in total compliance with Amazon Policies. Pulling the prices directly from the API is the only allowable way. For this reason – the pricing data is not editable in our Showcase Boxes in order to keep you 100% safe.
– Every Product Showcase needs a good CTA button to direct the reader and lead them to the next step. Make it easy for them by including a clear call-to-action phrase inside the button. You can edit the text to make it say whatever you want!
Perhaps you are new to the Amazon Affiliate program and you don’t yet have access to their API? Maybe you’re not new, but Amazon has taken away your API access with their new strict quota policies…
AmaLinks Pro® now offers features for those of you without access to the Amazon Product Advertising API!
Getting your site visitors to interact with your page is vital to high click-through rates (CTR’s). AmaLinks Pro® offers multiple ways to add links to your page. Our link types are designed to increase your visitor’s “dwell time” which effectively guides them to eventually click on your affiliate links.
The simplest type of affiliate link can very often be the most powerful. A well-placed link in a buyer-triggering keyword phrase can get ridiculously high click-through rates.
Images catch the eye on a webpage and that is a fact. Very often, people click images out of habit or by accident – not even knowing if they link to anything. Take advantage of this… claim those easy image clicks!
When a text or image link within your content just won’t do it – a CTA button is exactly what you need to entice your readers to click.
If you are an Amazon affiliate, compliance with their operating agreement and policies should be of extreme importance to you. You’ve worked hard to build out your site and build up your income. You don’t want to see all of your commissions taken away in a flash because of a seemingly simple compliance mistake.
Many affiliates have been banned because of small and common compliance errors due to lack of understanding. Amazon’s policies are complex and vague and even sometimes seemingly contradictory. It’s not hard at all to do something on your site that violates Amazon’s policies.
Don’t be one of those people! Leverage AmaLinks Pro® for peace of mind when it comes to compliance with Amazon’s policies.
How does using our plugin keep you compliant? We’ve spent a lot of time reading and interpreting the Amazon Associates Operating Agreement. We’ve gone to extreme measures to make sure that everything our plugin offers is in full compliance and you never even have to think about it.
Specifically – all images, prices, data & links are pulled from the Product Advertising API, and all of the required API disclaimers are added automatically.
We do all of this so you can rest at ease knowing your links, buttons, showcases, & tables will all be 100% compliant.
Every Amazon Affiliate knows that there is nothing like a good product comparison table to increase your clicks and commissions. People love them because they are extremely useful in making visual comparisons and casual web browsers can’t help but click on them.
Our responsive comparison tables take it to another level by adding a whole layer of user interaction such as pagination, real-time filtering, searching & sorting.
If that wasn’t enough, you can fully customize the table styles, search, messages & labels, and enable advanced browser memory caching.
After you have fun creating your tables with our extremely easy-to-use product comparison table builder, your website users will interact with your tables by filtering, sorting, scanning through multiple pages of results, comparing data, and clicking your clear call-to-action buttons.
For users of Google Analytics – we have some awesome automatic Amazon affiliate event tracking built right into AmaLinks Pro®.
Track all of your AmaLinks Pro® link clicks, showcase interaction, and comparison table interactions all from within your Google Analytics Data.
If you are not getting the absolute best click-through rates possible, backed with hard data, then you are leaving easy money on the table.
If you are more of a power user and want to simply copy/paste shortcodes and change the ASIN to display different products pulled from the Amazon API – this feature will have you cranking out AmaLinks Pro® Product Showcases in no time at all.
Use all of the default settings – or use our guide to override what you want. Full power and full control.
AmaLinks Pro® started out by two guys who were really just scratching their own itch. You see – we’re Amazon affiliates too and we run our own affiliate sites.
When it became evident that other Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins just weren’t keeping up with the times – we decided to create our own and share it with the world!
Miles Anthony Smith