Welcome to the first-ever income report for the Million Dollar Amazon Affiliate Challenge – brought to you by AmaLinks Pro®. We kicked off the Million Dollar Challenge in mid-July of 2020 and we invited some of our AmaLinks Pro® customers to be the first participants. Our hope was to get a decent handful of members to get this thing rolling.
I’m happy to report that we’re off to a pretty good start! Considering that our pages had a bunch of “Coming Soon…” material and not much there for content – I’m happy and grateful that anybody signed up at all! Let’s get straight to the numbers…
June 2020 Income – $4,958.78
I want to explain exactly how we are coming up with this number each month. We expect membership in the Million Dollar Challenge to grow, month over month. We understand that not everybody will report their income every single month – so we needed a way to fairly and somewhat accurately estimate the total income for all members of the Million Dollar Challenge. Here is the formula we are using each month…
(total income reported / number of people who reported) x (number of members)
In other words, we are coming up with an actual average for the people who were able to report their income for that month and then multiplying that average by the number of members. We believe that this formula will enable us to most accurately report out total income each month, as membership in the challenge continues to grow. We HIGHLY encourage ALL members to report their income via our simple form, as doing so will get us the most accurate number possible each month.
Here’s a breakdown of our actual numbers for the month…
- Number of members – 22
- Members that reported income – 12
- Actual income reported (total) – $2,704.79
- Average income per member (as reported) – $225.40
- Total (estimated) income for ALL members –$4,958.78
Here are some interesting factoids about the numbers…
- Our member with the highest earnings reported – $1,242.30
- Number of members who reported over $1,000 in earnings – 1
- Number of members who reported $500 to $1,000 in earnings – 1
- Number of members who reported $100 to $500 in earnings – 2
- Number of members who reported up to $100 in earnings – 6
- Number of members who reported $0 in earnings – 2
How to Get to $1 Million Dollars in Total Monthly Income
Here are a few more interesting calculations that we came up with using the data from the reported income.
- Here is where we are at this month, as a percentage, on our way to $1 Million – 0.50%
- If we were to stay at only 22 members, members would need to average this much in monthly earnings – $45,454.55
- If our monthly average stays at $225.40, we would need this many members to reach $1 Million – 4,437
We know it’s going to take time. We want our members to increase their monthly income – but we also want to grow our membership. We know it’s not reasonable to expect our members to average an extravagantly high monthly amount – so we simply need to get more members!
If you know other bloggers or Amazon affiliates – please invite them to join in on this challenge!
Join the Challenge!
If you’re not already a member, what are you waiting for? Join others who are reporting their income, each and every month, just like we’ve reported here. We’re all working together to cumulatively build up over $1 Million in Amazon affiliate income! We’d love to have you on board – just click the button below to sign up right now.